The PMY10A module is a self-contained, ready-to-use, 10 GHz single-mode photodiode module for direct optical-to-electrical conversion of RF-modulated optical signals. The module is LiPo battery powered and USB-C chargeable with a conventional 5V phone charger.
The optical input is supplied through a single-mode 9/125 µm fiber FC/PC connector. The RF output of the device is provided through a K-connector.
The photodiode inside the module is a high-performance Albis p-i-n photodiode, designed to operate in the wavelength range from 1260 nm to 1620 nm.
- Self-contained, ready-to-use photodiode module
- LiPo battery powered, USB-C chargeable
- Minimum Bandwidth: 10 GHz
- High responsivity: 0.9 A/W
- FC/PC or FC/APC single-mode fiber connector
- DC coupled K-connector output
- Dimensions: 55 mm x 28 mm x 50 mm
Need more information or request a quote