Compact monolithic array of 16 InGaAs/InP photodiodes with large optical apertures of 120 µm separated by a 300 μm pitch. The backside illuminated p-i-n photodiode structures are optimized for low speed monitoring applications in data- and telecom up to 2.5 Gb/s. They offer an excellent responsivity and high speed of response in the wavelength region from 1260 nm to 1620 nm.
The backside illuminated 16-channel photodiode array is flip-chip soldered on a ceramic submount with wrap-around metallization. The conductor lines are designed for balanced detection using eight pairs of photodiodes.
- Optimized for balanced detection
- Balanced detection using eight pairs of photodiodes
- Easy optical coupling into large backside optical aperture
- High responsivity: 0.95 A/W @ 1550 nm
- Customized carrier layouts
Need more information or request a quote