The PS60X4 photodiode array is an assembly of four PD60X1 photodiode chips flip-chip soldered onto a metallized ceramic carrier with coplanar G-S-G contact layout and a channel pitch of 750 µm. All photodiodes are positioned with high accuracy to guarantee a chip-to-chip alignment as low as ± 6 µm.
PD60X1 is an ultra high-speed photodiode chip with integrated backside lens. The bottom illuminated p-i-n photodiode structure is optimized for up to 112 Gbd PAM-4 (400GbE and 800GbE) single-mode telecom, microwave photonic links, RF over fiber as well as test and measurement applications.
It offers an excellent responsivity and high speed of response in the wavelength region from 1260 to 1620 nm. The integrated backside lens allows easy and efficient optical coupling by increasing the effective active diameter.
- High precision multi-channel placement
- Channel pitch: 750 µm
- Easy optical coupling through integrated backside lens
- Large effective active diameter
- High responsivity: 0.65 A/W
- Flip-chip soldered onto ceramic carrier
- Customized carrier layouts