APD00M4 is a topside illuminated, long-wavelength four-quadrant avalanche photodiode (quad APD) chip with four individual active photodiode areas. The quad APD chip features a large active area, small quadrant separation and high responsivity. The APD00M4 chip is optimized for position sensing and optical beam tracking applications in the wavelength range from 850 nm to 1650 nm.
Each quadrant is isolated and equipped with dedicated anode and cathode pads. The pad metallization is optimized for wire-bonding.
- APD segmented into four individual quadrants
- Low noise multiplication
- High multiplied responsivity
- Large active area of 430 µm
- Small quadrant separation of 17 µm
- Dedicated anode and cathode pads
- Also available in TO-can package