PQW20C-L is a high power, high-speed microwave photodiode module designed for direct optical-to-electrical conversion of RF-modulated optical signals up to the Ku-band. The photodiode provides high responsivity of 0.8 A/W with a 3dB bandwidth of 28 GHz. It enables high RF output power thanks to a linear response up to 13 mW average optical input power.
The optical input is supplied through a 9/125 µm single-mode fiber pigtail. The bias voltage is supplied by DC pins through an internal bias-tee. The RF K-connector output is DC coupled and RF matched to 50 Ω.
- Hermetically sealed high speed package
- Typical bandwidth: 28 GHz
- High responsivity: 0.8 A/W
- High linearity: up to 13 mW
- Low operating bias: 5 V
- Customized pigtail and connector options
Need more information or request a quote