Monolithic array of eight InGaAs/InP bottom illuminated photodiodes with large optical apertures of 120 µm separated by a 300 μm pitch. The bottom illuminated p-i-n photodiode structures are optimized for low speed monitoring applications in data- and telecom up to 2.5 Gb/s. They offer an excellent responsivity and high speed of response in the wavelength region from 1260 to 1620 nm.
The bottom-illuminated 8 channel photodiode array is flip-chip soldered on a ceramic submount with wrap-around metallization. The conductor lines are designed for balanced detection using four pairs of photodiodes.
- Optimized for laser monitoring
- Balanced detection using four pairs of photodiodes
- Easy optical coupling into large backside optical aperture
- High responsivity: 0.9 A/W
- Customized carrier layouts
Need more information or request a quote