PS20Y4-2C consists of a high-speed 4-channel InGaAs/InP photodiode array chip flip-chip mounted on a metallized ceramic carrier. Each individual channel features an integrated backside lens. The bottom illuminated p-i-n photodiode structure is optimized for data- and telecom applications up to 28 Gbaud. It offers an excellent responsivity and high speed of response in the wavelength region from 1260 to 1620 nm.
The integrated backside lens focuses the incoming light beam on the topside active area. This increases the effective detecting diameter resulting in easy and efficient optical coupling.
- High bandwidth: 20 GHz per channel
- Channel pitch: 250 µm
- High responsivity: 0.8 A/W
- Easy optical coupling through integrated backside lens
- Large effective active diameter of 70 µm
- G-S-G contact pad configuratino for each channel
- Flip-chip soldered onto ceramic carrier
- Customized carrier layouts