PQW20B-L is a high power microwave photodiode module designed for direct optical-to-electrical conversion of RF-modulated optical signals up to 20 GHz. The photodiode inside this module is a high power, high linearity Albis photodiode chip, designed to operate in the wavelength region from 1260 to 1620 nm. It offers a typical bandwidth of 22 GHz for photocurrents up to 50 mA, a responsivity of 0.5 A/W and high linearity of +30 dBm OIP3 @ 20 GHz, 30 mA.
The optical input is supplied through a single-mode 9/125 mm fiber pigtail. The RF output of the device is provided through a K-connector.
- Hermetically sealed high speed package
- Typical bandwidth: 22 GHz
- High operating photocurrent: 50 mA
- High optical input power: +20 dBm
- Typical responsivity: 0.5 A/W
- Low operating bias: 5 V
Need more information or request a quote