Ultra high-speed 4-channel InGaAs/InP photodiode array chip with a ground-signal-ground (G-S-G) pad layout and integrated backside lenses with a channel pitch of 500 µm. The bottom illuminated
p-i-n photodiode structures are optimized for 56 Gbd PAM-4 (400GBASE-DR4 and 400G-FR4) single-mode telecom, microwave photonic links, RF over fiber as well as test and measurement applications. They offer an excellent responsivity and high speed of response.
The integrated backside lenses focus the incoming light beam on the topside detecting area, enabling easy and efficient optical coupling by increasing the effective active diameter.
PD40Y4 is available as bare die or flip-chip mounted on a customizable carrier.
- High bandwidth: 34 GHz per channel
- Photodiode pitch: 500 µm
- Easy optical coupling through integrated backside lens
- Large effective diameter of 70 µm
- High responsivity: 0.8 A/W
- G-S-G pad configuration with support pads for flip-chip soldering
- Also available flip-chip soldered on ceramic carrier