PD40F8 is a very high-speed 8-channel InGaAs/InP photodiode array chip with a ground-signal-ground (G-S-G) pad layout and a photodiode channel pitch of 250 µm. The large topside illuminated p-i-n photodiode structures are optimized for 56 Gbaud PAM-4 (800GBASE-DR8) single-mode telecom, microwave photonic and RF over fiber links, as well as test and measurement applications.
The compact photodiode array offers excellent responsivity and high speed of response.
- High bandwidth: 28 GHz per channel
- Photodiode pitch: 250 µm
- High responsivity: 0.8 A/W
- Easy optical coupling into large topside optical aperture
- G-S-G pad configuration for each channel
- Cost effective, small chip size