PS20Xn is an assembly of multiple PD20X1 photodiode chips flip-chip soldered onto a metallized ceramic carrier with coplanar contact layout. All photodiodes are positioned with high accuracy with respect to the alignment features to guarantee a chip-to-chip alignment of ±10 µm.
PD20X1 is an InGaAs/InP very high speed photodiode chip with an integrated backside lens. The bottom illuminated p-i-n photodiode structure is optimized for data- and telecom applications up to 28 Gb/s and offers an excellent responsivity and high speed of response in the wavelength region from 1260 to 1620 nm. The photodiode has a low capacitance and achieves full speed at low bias voltages.
The integrated backside lens focuses the incoming light beam on the topside detecting area, enabling an easy and efficient optical coupling.
- High precision multi-channel placement
- Easy optical coupling through integrated backside lens
- Large lens diameter: 100 µm
- High responsivity: 0.85 A/W
- Flip-chip soldered onto ceramic carrier
- Customized submount layouts