Monolithic array of four InGaAs/InP bottom illuminated photodiode chips with large optical apertures separated by a standard 250 μm pitch. The bottom illuminated p-i-n photodiode structures are optimized for low speed monitoring applications in data- and telecom up to 2.5 Gb/s. They offer an excellent responsivity and high speed of response in the wavelength region from 1260 to 1620 nm.
The bottom-illuminated 4 channel photodiode array is flip-chip soldered on a ceramic submount with wrap-around metallization.
- Optimized for laser monitoring
- Easy optical coupling into large backside optical aperture
- High responsivity: 0.9 A/W
- Assembly on spacer, wrap-around carrier etc.
- Customized carrier layouts
Need more information or request a quote