PQW10A-L is a long-wavelength, high speed microwave photodiode module designed for direct optical-to-electrical conversion of RF-modulated optical signals and provides a minimum bandwidth of 10 GHz. The optical input is supplied through a single-mode 9/125 um fiber pigtail. The RF output of the device is provided through a K-connector. The photodiode inside this module is a high performance Albis InGaAs p-i-n photodiode, designed to operate in the wavelength region from 1260 to 1620 nm.
- Hermetically sealed high speed package
- Minimum bandwidth: 10 GHz
- High responsivity: 0.9 A/W
- Low operating bias: 2.5 V
- Single-mode fiber pigtail