Ultra high speed InGaAs/InP photodiode chip optimized for single-mode data- and telecom applications up to 56 Gbaud. The top illuminated photodiode offers an optimized responsivity and high speed of response in the wavelength region around 1310 nm. Over the entire wavelength range from 1260 to 1620 nm, a broadband AR coating provides low reflectivity and high return loss.
- Optimized for long-wavelength single-mode telecom applications
- Easy coupling into large topside optical aperture
- G-S-G pad configuration with large pad diameter of 80 µm
- Typical bandwidth: 30 GHz
- High responsivity: 0.8 A/W @ 1310 nm
- Low capacitance: <100 fF