Assembly of multiple 56 Gbaud photodiode chip flip-chip soldered onto a metallized ceramic carrier with coplanar contact layout and a channel pitch of 750 µm.
The bottom illuminated InGaAs p-i-n photodiode structure with an integrated backside lens is optimized for 56 Gbd PAM-4 (400GBASE-DR4 and 400G-FR4) single-mode telecom, microwave photonic links, RF over fiber as well as test and measurement applications. It offers an excellent responsivity and high speed of response in the wavelength region from 1260 to 1620 nm.
The integrated backside lens focuses the incoming light beam on the topside detecting area, enabling an easy and efficient optical coupling.
- High precision multi-channel placement
- Easy optical coupling through integrated backside lens
- Large lens diameter: 100 µm
- High responsivity: 0.8 A/W
- Flip-chip soldered onto ceramic carrier